a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 14, 2021

death insurance

 Matthew 27:64   Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure 

 Isaiah 28:18   And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
covenant with death  isa 28.15
covenant with death disannulled     Isaiah 28:18



death penalty insured 
Psalms 118:11KJVThey compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.


Ezekiel 31.15:Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

  Ezekiel 31.16:I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.  




 a message from the book of mormon

alma 19 20 But others rebuked them, saying: The king hath brought this evil upon his house, because he slew his servants who had had their flocks scattered at the waters of Sebus.

No comments:

Post a Comment