Sunday, January 31, 2021

fear, mercy



Search for: god is greatly to be feared (1 verse)

Psalms 89:7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.


  •  Proverbs 19.23:The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.


 2 Corinthians 7:11   For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.


  Proverbs 16:6   By mercy and truth iniquity is purged: and by the fear of the LORD men depart from evil.


phillippian 1.28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.


Psalms 85:8   I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly. 

Genesis 41.52:And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction. 

  Luke 17:9   Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not

 Jeremiah 23:36 And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

Jeremiah 23:34 And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

  Job 1:22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly. 



ps 56.11In God have I put my trust:

I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

ps 61.4I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. For you, God, have heard my vows; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name

ps 56.3What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.




Search for: master of his mercy
(1 verse)

  Genesis 24:27   And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment