a repository

a repository

Monday, February 8, 2021

   Acts 26:9   I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

  Acts 26:10   Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.
  Acts 26:11   And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
  Acts 26:12   Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,


---so we see that Paul was a NAZI...who was persecuting the Lords peoples (jews)  acts 26 9-12

 family or friends


Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.


Matthew 13:56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?


 Job 42:11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment