a repository

a repository

Friday, February 12, 2021

YE shall be hated

  Matthew 10:22   And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 

  Matthew 24:9   Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 

  Mark 13:13   And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 


Matthew 24:10   And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.


  Luke 19:14   But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. 

  Luke 21:17   And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 

   1 John 3:13   Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. 

  John 15.18:If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you


  Deuteronomy 7.15:And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment