a repository

a repository

Friday, February 5, 2021

UNCLEAN QUARANTINE

women unclean 66 days after giving birth   

unclean made contagious.....it spreads leprocy spreads

leper-cy it leaps (spreads)

white pus of leprocy levi 13.10

scars are clean

burns turned into leprocy

some animals unclean.....spoke about in sentence regarding mildew, leprocy.................attonement day sacred tent

Isaiah 24.10:The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

 Numbers 5:2   Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead: 
 

  Numbers 12:13   And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.
  Numbers 12:14   And the LORD said unto Moses, If her father had but spit in her face, should she not be ashamed seven days? let her be shut out from the camp seven days, and after that let her be received in again.


And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead:
Both male and female shall ye put out, without the camp shall ye put them; that they defile not their camps, in the midst whereof I dwell.


Search for: dwell alone

(3 verses)


Leviticus 13:46 All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be.

Numbers 23:9 For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the people shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations.

Jeremiah 49:31 Arise, get you up unto the wealthy nation, that dwelleth without care, saith the LORD, which have neither gates nor bars, which dwell alone.




unclean 
  2 Corinthians 6.17:Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

  2 Corinthians 12:20   For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 
  2 Corinthians 12:21   And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed. 


 Ephesians 5.5:For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.   

Leviticus 13:45 ► New International Version


"Anyone with such a defiling disease must ........ cover the lower part of their face and cry out, 'Unclean! Unclean!'


KJV And the leper in whom the plague is,........he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, Unclean, unclean.




romans 14.14 
14I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Isaiah 6.5:Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.   
  Acts 17.30:And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:   






  Acts 10.28:And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean. 

  Haggai 2.14:Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean. 

john 15.3 clean by his word
ez 44.23  Ezekiel 44.23:And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean. 




  Jeremiah 32.32:Because of all the evil of the children of Israel and of the children of Judah, which they have done to provoke me to anger, they, their kings, their princes, their priests, and their prophets, and the men of Judah, and the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 



  2 Samuel 11:2   And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
  2 Samuel 11:3   And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
  2 Samuel 11:4   And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment