a repository

a repository

Friday, February 5, 2021

SELF PROCLAIMATIONS - i am he John 8.24 Jesus is God - John 20:28

 Jesus is God - John 20:28 

I AM GOD  luke 11-20  (i have gods finger)

  John 13:19   Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he

John 14:12  Truly, truly, I tell you,
 whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am
 doing. He will do even greater things than these, 
because I am going to the Father.

   John 8:10   When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

 John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

biblehub.com
12:44 Jesus said with a loud voice - This which follows to the end of the chapter , is with St. John the epilogue of our Lord's public discourses, and a kind of recapitulation of them. Believeth not on me - Not on me alone, but…

(I AM GOD  luke 11-20  (i have gods finger)


not his namE   .JESUS is Gods name.
Jeshua ...whose dad is EZER...... was the ruler of Mizpah
yahweh is how you prounouch yhvh....dervived from an ot horn JEHOVAH

Nehemiah 3.19:And next to him repaired Ezer the son of Jeshua, the ruler of Mizpah, another piece over against the going up to the armoury at the turning of the wall

JESUS IS THE LORD OUR GOD

If you have come to know JESUS as the Lord, your God, you are going to enjoy this study about him


phillipains 2.6 King James Bible
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

   he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...John 14.9

 John 12.44:Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. 

John 8:28 
King James Bible
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.


   Isaiah 43:10   Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 



  Isaiah 40.25:To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Search for: i am the door 

(2 verses)

  John 10:7   Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 

  John 10:9   I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

 Matthew 27:11   And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

 John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. 

Search for: lord your god (140 verses) 

https://wheresciencemeetsreligion.blogspot.com/search/label/I%20AM



a message from the book of mormon
ether 3 14 Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment