a repository

a repository

Friday, February 5, 2021


   Job 30:1   But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.


   Job 21:5   Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth. 


  Job 26:11   The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. 

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=63&sctn=1&subsctn=0


vaccines will save your life is fake news.

vaccines will destroy your life is truth
Search for: wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words
(1 verse)

Isaiah 32:7 The instruments also of the churl are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.



No comments:

Post a Comment