a repository

a repository

Sunday, July 25, 2021

deceitful heart, idols in heart

James 5.5:Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.


jerr 23


25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;


 Jeremiah 17:9 ►

The heart <3 is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
 
 
 
  


   Ezekiel 14:3   Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?


  Ezekiel 14:4   Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;

  Ezekiel 14:5   That I may take the house of Israel in their own heart, because they are all estranged from me through their idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment