a repository

a repository

Saturday, September 11, 2021


  1 Thessalonians 2:15   Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:   


Leviticus 26:23   And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; 

  Leviticus 26:24   Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins. 

  Leviticus 26:27   And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; 
  Leviticus 26:28   Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. 



  Colossians 2:14   Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 

No comments:

Post a Comment