a repository

a repository

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Micah 7.9 (KJV)


ps 64.3 spiritual warfare


biblica enemies   ps  83   5,6,7,8
9I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.


 Jeremiah 6:11   Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.


Search for: common people AKA NOT PRIESTS

(3 verses)


Leviticus 4:27 And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty;

Jeremiah 26:23 And they fetched forth Urijah out of Egypt, and brought him unto Jehoiakim the king; who slew him with the sword, and cast his dead body into the graves of the common people.

Mark 12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

  Isaiah 25.7:And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations. 




Search for: Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD 
(1 verse)

  Isaiah 38:2   Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD,


https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ezekiel+4&version=GNV

No comments:

Post a Comment