a repository

a repository

Sunday, September 5, 2021

   Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.


ps 34.7 angel of the lord encampethed round about them that fear him
meat for angels
ps 103.20 strong
ps 104.4 who maketh his angels spirits
matt 13.49 end of the world, when angels come to sever the wicked from the just
matt 13.41 son of man shall send forth his angels and they shall gather out of his kingdom, all things that offend and them which do inquity


  Genesis 24:40   And he said unto me, The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

No comments:

Post a Comment