a repository

a repository

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

of SALVATION & LIFE

 ISA 56 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.



 2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

  Zechariah 8.7:Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;  


Leviticus 18:5 
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.


 Isaiah 11.11:And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment