a repository

a repository

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

un cat

   1 Corinthians 8:13   Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend. 


  Job 24:24   They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. 

  Deuteronomy 16:3   Thou shalt eat no leavened bread with it; seven days shalt thou eat unleavened bread therewith, even the bread of affliction; for thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt in haste: that thou mayest remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life. 


  1 Kings 13:9   For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest. 

  Leviticus 7:23   Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Ye shall eat no manner of fat, of ox, or of sheep, or of goat.



  1 Kings 13:17   For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment