a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I counsel you to BUY ...SALVE rev. 3.18 - vitural product catalog



https://uslibrary.youngliving.com/2020-2021-product-guide-us/64379530


   Proverbs 21:17   He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich. 
 


   Psalms 141.5:Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.  



Revelation 3:18


Berean Study Bible
I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.

Berean Literal Bible
I counsel you to buy from Me gold having been refined by fire so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may be clothed and the shame your of nakedness might not be made manifest, and eye-salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.

Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment