a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

zzzzzz sleep

 Search for: deep sleep 

(10 verses)

  Genesis 2:21   And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 

  Genesis 15:12   And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 

  1 Samuel 26:12   So David took the spear and the cruse of water from Saul's bolster; and they gat them away, and no man saw it, nor knew it, neither awaked: for they were all asleep; because a deep sleep from the LORD was fallen upon them. 

  Job 4:13   In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, 

  Job 33:15   In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 

  Proverbs 19:15   Slothfulness casteth into a deep sleep; and an idle soul shall suffer hunger. 

  Isaiah 29:10   For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 

  Daniel 8:18   Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 

  Daniel 10:9   Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground. 

  Acts 20:9   And there sat in a window a certain young man named Eutychus, being fallen into a deep sleep: and as Paul was long preaching, he sunk down with sleep, and fell down from the third loft, and was taken up dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment