a repository

a repository

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

christmas woman

..women will be saved through childbearing.. 1 Timothy 2:15


IF women can be saved thru child bearing
and IF  we want women to be saved

we must insure moms
fund moms


mary had other kids....which means she had more than 1 baby daddy

Jesus did not call Mary mother, he called her WOMAN....... john 2.4

10 And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at jerusalem which is the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and conceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.
alma 7 

And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes,
23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons



  Luke 2:34   And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this child is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for a sign which shall be spoken against;
  Luke 2:35   (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.



a message from the book of mormon
1 nephi 11
20 And I looked and beheld the virgin again, bearing a child in her arms.     

#still a virgin holding a baby

luke 2.5   mary to be TAXED
 mary left jospeh    1 john 19.27  (did joseph die????)   john? 19.27
MARY HAD OTHER KIDS????  MATT  1.25


Mark 16.9  Jesus appeared 1st to Mary Mag
16 And they came with haste, and found Mary,


Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened. 


22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.




A reading for Christmas
1 SAM 16



Luke 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.





after reading JOHN, it appears to me..that after Jesus was crucified & died.....that Mary Magdalene....went to live in Jesus's house, with Jesus' mother, Mary. . .................................i gotta read other translations, but that was the take away of KJV.



  Romans 9.29:And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. 


Search for: Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment,
(1 verse)

  John 11:2   (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 


Search for: waters of Meri
(3 verses)
Deuteronomy 32:51 Because ye trespassed against me among the children of Israel at the waters of Meribah-Kadesh, in the wilderness of Zin; because ye sanctified me not in the midst of the children of Israel.
Deuteronomy 33:8 And of Levi he said, Let thy Thummim and thy Urim be with thy holy one, whom thou didst prove at Massah, and with whom thou didst strive at the waters of Meribah;
Psalms 81:7 Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah.


 (114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."

Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

The Gospel
According to Thomas




a message from the book of mormon 
1 nephi 11 
11 And I said unto him: To know the interpretation thereof—for I spake unto him as a man speaketh; for I beheld that he was in the form of a man; yet nevertheless, I knew that it was the Spirit of the Lord; and he spake unto me as a man speaketh with another.
12 And it came to pass that he said unto me: Look! And I looked as if to look upon him, and I saw him not; for he had gone from before my presence.
13 And it came to pass that I looked and beheld the great city of Jerusalem, and also other cities. And I beheld the city of Nazareth; and in the city of Nazareth I beheld a virgin, and she was exceedingly fair and white.
14 And it came to pass that I saw the heavens open; and an angel came down and stood before me; and he said unto me: Nephi, what beholdest thou?
15 And I said unto him: A virgin, most beautiful and fair above all other virgins.
16 And he said unto me: Knowest thou the condescension of God?
17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.
18 And he said unto me: Behold, the virgin whom thou seest is the mother of the Son of God, after the manner of the flesh.
19 And it came to pass that I beheld that she was carried away in the Spirit; and after she had been carried away in the Spirit for the space of a time the angel spake unto me, saying: Look!
20 And I looked and beheld the virgin again, bearing a child in her arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment