a repository

a repository

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

with regards to the commandments

  Deuteronomy 11:22   For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;
  Deuteronomy 11:23   Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.


ex 19. 5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:


  Jeremiah 12:16   And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, The LORD liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people.
  Jeremiah 12:17   But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.

  Deuteronomy 19:9   If thou shalt keep all these commandments to do them, which I command thee this day, to love the LORD thy God, and to walk ever in his ways; then shalt thou add three cities more for thee, beside these three: 


   Deuteronomy 28:1   And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 


   Isaiah 1:17   Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

  Isaiah 1:18   Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
  Isaiah 1:19    ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
  Isaiah 1:20   But IF ye refuse and rebel,  THEN ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.


   Deuteronomy 28:15   But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee: 

No comments:

Post a Comment