a repository

a repository

Thursday, November 25, 2021

 

Find:  

 Entire Bible
 Old Testament
 New Testament

 Red letter     Verse numbers only

Search for: thrice
(4 verses)

  Exodus 34:23   Thrice in the yeuuuuuuar shall all your men children appear before the Lord GOD, the God of Israel.

  Exodus 34:24   For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the LORD thy God thrice in the yeyyyyar.

  Luke 22:34   And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

  2 Corinthians 11:25   Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

Processing time: 0.02 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment