a repository

a repository

Monday, December 6, 2021










Amy Z <israeloctavius@gmail.com>



to Joanna









good morning


happy hanukkah and all that jazz




i was in it to win it
gun obtained under duress of soon to be homeless


from my Point of View POV, i was about to be made homeless with a 5 yr old
for momming, that was the only "crime" i committed and somebody wanted to take my 4th right of personal property away.


from my POV i was about to be made homeless by bad people,
by NAZIS who didnt want moms to own property
by NAZIS engaged in a war....on drugs and people who use drugs
by bad people, who violate childrens rights with circumcision & vaccines


i obtained a firearm, from a kid who didnt want it. but wanted money
he coulda sold it to a bad person. i prevented that imo
(by outbidding the bad people,)


i obtained a firearm, under duress, of loosing my home
and great fear that nazi bad people existed in this town
when i thought i was safe


i obtained a firearm,.....with a plan to WIN
the battle for my 4th amendment right to own property as a mom


BUT AS YOU KNOW
the firearm was NOT my first choice weapon just saying
I TRIED TO REDRESS my GRIEVANCES CIVILLY in a court of law
federal civil rights complaint 3.18 cv. 01483
and countless court filings with the prothonatary






Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas

No 2019-02069

Luzerne County Court of Common Pleas

No 7479-2015

Superior Court of Pennsylvania

1615 MDA 2017

United States District Court for the Middle District 318-cv-01483





but you cant negotiate with terrorist. hence last option, was firepower


now i never obtained ammo
foreclusre was scheduled for AUG 2019
and the gun was stolen by stephen in APRIL 2019




I WAS TRYING TO WIN, to DEFEAT bad people,....not register weapons with them at that time


i was SCARED, if they knew i had a gun they woulda shot me that day, ( i assumed)
cops be shooting, js.
i didnt want to die, i wanted to WIN




i wanted to not be homeless to stand my ground against all enemies in uniform


but as you know it didnt work out that way
the sherrif fought dirty, and didnt allow a fight on foreclosure day
he came a week early and locked me up in first hospital then locked me out of my house
i came out of the hospital homeless
and couch serfing began
where both me and my family we exposed to covid


where we are still suffering.


GET COUNTER CLAIM READY OR DISMISS YOURSELF


AMY KUSH



No comments:

Post a Comment