a repository

a repository

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

 

 Search for: go to, go

(1 verse)


  2 Kings 5:5   And the king of Syria said, Go to, go, and I will send a letter unto the king of Israel. And he departed, and took with him ten talents of silver, and six thousand pieces of gold, and ten changes of raiment.



1 sam 14.14   1 Samuel 14.14:And that first slaughter, which Jonathan and his  armourbearer made, was about twenty men, within as it were an half acre of land, which a yoke of oxen might plow  

   Jeremiah 2.27:Saying to a stock, Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.

1 Corinthians 4.13:Being defamed, we in treat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Amy Kush Jeremiah 32.31:For this city hath been to me as a provocation of mine anger and of my fury from the day that they built it even unto this day; that I should remove it from before my face,
    Comments
    • Numbers 21.2:And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt indeed deliver this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment