a repository

a repository

Saturday, June 1, 2024

not a Christian a servant

 Psalm 116:16 

New International Version
Truly I am your servant, LORD; I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.
New living Translation
O LORD, I am your servant; yes, I am your servant, born into your household; you have freed me from my chains.
English Standard Version
O LORD, I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant. You have loosed my bonds.
Berean Study Bible
Truly, O LORD, I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have broken my 
bonds.
King James Bible
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
New King James Version
O LORD, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds.


Search for: thy servants the prophets
(3 verses)

  Ezra 9:11   Which thou hast commanded by thy servants the prophets, saying, The land, unto which ye go to possess it, is an unclean land with the filthiness of the people of the lands, with their abominations, which have filled it from one end to another with their uncleanness.

  Daniel 9:6   Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

  Revelation 11:18   And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.


Search for: servants of god

  1 Peter 2:16   As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.


 Isaiah 20:3   And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia; 

Philippians 2:5-8
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.


  Romans 1:1   Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

  Romans 16:1   I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant
 of the church which is at Cenchrea:


  1 Corinthians 7:22   For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.



  Colossians 4:12   Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

  Titus 1:1   Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;


  Hebrews 3:5   And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servantfor a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

  James 1:1   James, a servant
 of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

  2 Peter 1:1   Simon Peter, a servant
 and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

John 13:12-17
So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.



Search for: servant (301 verses)

  Genesis 9:25   And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servantof servants shall he be unto his brethren.  


Search for: Moses the servant (21 verses)
the servant took Rebekah

Search for: servant of the high priest (3 verses) 

  Search for: the servant brought forth jewels of silver

(1 verse)

  Genesis 24:53   And the servant brought forth jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment, and gave them to Rebekah: he gave also to her brother and to her mother precious things. 

  Search for: the servant of the Lord (19 verses)

  

abe lincoln got some of the slaves a minimum wage. those without a minimum wage, not yet freed...
and herein lies ---the fuck abe lincoln--he didnt get young living distributors a minimum wage. he didnt get mutual of omaha insurance agents a minimum wage, he didn get HUMANA drug plan medicare part D door to door salesmen a minimum wage. so fuck him, he didnt get MOMS a mimimum wage. he didnt get ALLSTATE agents a minimum wage. he didnt get AVON ladies a minimum wage, he didnt get TUPPERWARE ladies a minimum wage, he didnt get MARY KAY ladies a minimum wage. we are commission only # SALES



Search for: servant of jesus
(2 verses)

  Romans 1:1   Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 

  Jude 1:1   Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: 

 


  Deuteronomy 23:15   Thou shalt not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee:

Isaiah 49:3-7
“ And He said to me,
‘ You are My servant, O Israel,
In whom I will be glorified.’
Then I said, ‘I have labored in vain,
I have spent my strength for nothing and in vain;
Yet surely my just reward is with the LORD,
And my work with my God.’”
“ And now the LORD says,
Who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant,
To bring Jacob back to Him,
So that Israel is gathered to Him
(For I shall be glorious in the eyes of the LORD,
And My God shall be My strength),
Indeed He says,
' It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant
To raise up the tribes of Jacob,
And to restore the preserved ones of Israel;
I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles,
That You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth."
Thus says the LORD,
The Redeemer of Israel, their Holy One,
To Him whom man despises,
To Him whom the nation abhors,
To the Servant of rulers:
“ Kings shall see and arise,
Princes also shall worship,
Because of the LORD who is faithful,
The Holy One of Israel;
And He has chosen You.”

Mark 10:45
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Luke 22:24-27
Now there was also a dispute among them, as to which of them should be considered the greatest. And He said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called ‘benefactors.’ But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves. For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves.


  Proverbs 30:10   Accuse not a servant unto his master, lest he curse thee, and thou be found guilty.


Hebrews 2:17
Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.


1 Peter 2:22-23
"Who committed no sin,
Nor was deceit found in His mouth"; who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously;

No comments:

Post a Comment