a repository

a repository

Sunday, August 4, 2024

crack




Search for: blessed be my rock

(2 verses)


2 Samuel 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

Psalms 18:46 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.


Search for: white stone

(1 verse)


Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.



rip Michelle shot well the first girl I ever smoked rock with 
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/timesleader/name/michelle-shotwell-obituary?id=55492990


ask Joe to help me screen shot Michaels fb photo to my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment