a repository

a repository

Thursday, April 4, 2019

easter crucify Crucifixion

.

Search for: crucify
(12 verses)

  Matthew 27:60   And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

  Matthew 20:19   And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.

  Matthew 23:34   Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

  Matthew 27:31   And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.

  Mark 15:13   And they cried out again, Crucify him.

  Mark 15:14   Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him.

  Mark 15:20   And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him.

  Mark 15:27   And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

  Luke 23:21   But they cried, saying, Crucify himcrucify him.

  John 19:6   When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify himcrucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

  John 19:10   Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

  John 19:15   But they cried out, Away with him, away with himcrucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

  Hebrews 6:6   If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
John 19.18:Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst.

Search for: two thieves  (2 verses)

Matthew 27:38 Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, and another on the left.

Mark 15:27 And with him they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

  Revelation 11.8:And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.  

 


Jesus Appears to the Disciples

Jesus and Thomas

24 One of the twelve disciples, Thomas (called the Twin), was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
Thomas said to them, “Unless I see the scars of the nails in his hands and put my finger on those scars and my hand in his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later the disciples were together again indoors, and Thomas was with them. The doors were locked, but Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands; then reach out your hand and put it in my side. Stop your doubting, and believe!”
28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Jesus said to him, “Do you believe because you see me? How happy are those who believe without seeing me!”

The Purpose of This Book

30 In his disciples' presence Jesus performed many other miracles which are not written down in this book. 31 But these have been written in order that you may believe[a] that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that through your faith in him you may have life.


 john 21

Jesus Appears to Seven Disciples

Jesus and Peter

Jesus and the Other Disciple

20 Peter turned around and saw behind him that other disciple, whom Jesus loved—the one who had leaned close to Jesus at the meal and had asked, “Lord, who is going to betray you?” 21 When Peter saw him, he asked Jesus, “Lord, what about this man?”
22 Jesus answered him, “If I want him to live until I come, what is that to you? Follow me!”
23 So a report spread among the followers of Jesus that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say he would not die; he said, “If I want him to live until I come, what is that to you?”
24 He is the disciple who spoke of these things, the one who also wrote them down; and we know that what he said is true.\

Conclusion

25 Now, there are many other things that Jesus did. If they were all written down one by one, I suppose that the whole world could not hold the books that would be written.
    
rev 22.12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment