a repository

a repository

Thursday, April 4, 2019

1 same 11 1,2 covenant to poke eyes out




  Acts 7.26:And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another?    





1 king 20.34 of streets
  1 Kings 20.34:And Benhadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.  

covenants
rainbow
oxen blood
penis blood
jesus blood

2 kings 22.3 by a pillar (by a piller)

gen 9.13  Genesis 9.13:I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth
zech 9.11  blood of thy covenant
jer 33.21 covenant of salt

gen 21.21  worldy government military
jer 33 covenant of the day AND covenant of the night 
ps 50.5

1 kings 20.34
1 chronciles 16.15

1 sam 11 1,2 covenant to poke eyes out 


isai 28.15  covenant with death
isai 28.18 covenant with death disannulled

covenant of peace  ez 34.25
covenant of peace 37.26,27,28 


gen 21.21   military?
PS 50.5  Psalms 50.5:Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

JER 33 covenant of day and covenant of night


  1 Kings 20.34:And Benhadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away




lord made a covanent when they came OUT of Egypt
1 Kings 8:9
New International Version
There was nothing in the ark except the two stone tablets that Moses had placed in it at Horeb, where the LORD made a covenant with the Israelites after they came out of Egypt.


1 kings 20.34   1 Kings 20.34:And Benhadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.


1 chronicles 16.15   1 Chronicles 16.15:Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;


1 same 11 1,2  covenant to poke eyes out (surgeons??)


Acts 4.24 (KJV)

24And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:



24 And the angel of the Lord said unto me: Thou hast beheld that the book proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew; and when it proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew it contained the fulness of the gospel of the Lord, of whom the twelve apostles bear record; and they bear record according to the truth which is in the Lamb of God.
25 Wherefore, these things go forth from the Jews in purity unto the Gentiles, according to the truth which is in God.
  1. [26] And after they go forth by the hand of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, from the Jews unto the Gentiles, thou seest the formation of a great and abominable church, which is most abominable above all other churches; for behold, they have taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away. 
  2.  

No comments:

Post a Comment