a repository

a repository

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried: Deuteronomy 21.5


  Deuteronomy 21.5:And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried:



Leviticus 19.12:And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.


  Psalms 20.7:Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.


  Psalms 89.24:But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.   

  Isaiah 14.22:For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment