a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

perfection, perfected, perfectedness





   Hebrews 6:1   Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,



  1 John 4:12 ............. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 




  1 Peter 5:10   But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.   



  

Colossians 3:14   And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
  Job 9:21   Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life

No comments:

Post a Comment