a repository

a repository

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

IF israel walked in my ways, i should soon subdue their enemies & turn my hand against their adversaries

 Psalm 5:3

My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.


ps 81  13,14 IF israel walked in my ways, i should soon subdue their enemies
and turn my hand against their adversaries

Psalm 81:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!
14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.


  Luke 11.22:But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.   



IF / THEN
IF ye diligently keep my commandments (which are exceedinlgy broad)
THEN will the Lord drive out all Nations

No comments:

Post a Comment