a repository

a repository

Saturday, October 26, 2019

I have given you authority to trample on snakes Luke 10:19

  Zechariah 8.7:Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country;    

   2 thess 1.10

  Psalms 45.17:I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.    





Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

New Living Translation
Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
English Standard Version
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.
Berean Study Bible
See, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will harm you.
Berean Literal Bible
Behold, I give you the authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.
New American Standard Bible
"Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.
New King James Version
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
King James Bible
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.







acts 7.17  But when the time of the promise drew nigh, which God had sworn to Abraham, the people grew and multiplied in Egypt,


a message from the book of mormon
alma 8
31 And they had power given unto them, insomuch that they could not be confined in dungeons; neither was it possible that any man could slay them; nevertheless they did not exercise their power until they were bound in bands and cast into prison. Now, this was done that the Lord might show forth his power in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment