a repository

a repository

Saturday, October 26, 2019

taketh away


  Luke 16.3:Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.   



 Luke 8.18:Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.   


 


a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 24 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that thou shalt take up this proverb aagainst the king of bBabylon, and say: How hath the oppressor ceased, the golden city ceased!
The Lord hath broken the staff of the awicked, the scepters of the rulers.
aHe who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment