a repository

a repository

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Search for: and I will defend this city (2 verses)

Search for: and I will defend this city
(2 verses)

  2 Kings 20:6   And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.

  Isaiah 38:6   And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.



Search for: prepare the ambushes
(1 verse)

  Jeremiah 51:12   Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.


Search for: his blood will I require at thine hand
(3 verses)

  Ezekiel 3:18   When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

  Ezekiel 3:20   Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

  Ezekiel 33:8   When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment