a repository

a repository

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

(without works)

   Philippians 3.9:And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 

   Romans 11.6:And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no 
more work. 


  2 Corinthians 12.9:And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.   
 Romans 6:14 

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans - Ye are not under the law but under grace
Shall we sin then ? ( break the law, transgress the law)
No!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must stop sinning, we must obey the law!
you dont know what sin is...unless you have the law

Search for: righteousness of God without the law is manifested 
(1 verse)

  Romans 3:21   But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Search for: election of grace 
(1 verse)

  Romans 11:5   Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace



a message from the book of mormon
moroni 8 
I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite agoodness and bgrace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.
And now, my son, I speak unto you concerning that which grieveth me exceedingly; for it grieveth me that there should adisputations rise among you.
For, if I have learned the truth, there have been disputations among you concerning the baptism of your little children.
And now, my son, I desire that ye should labor diligently, that this gross error should be removed from among you; for, for this intent I have written this epistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment