a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 16, 2020

abundant grace GRACIOUS

1 peter 5.12  1 Peter 5.12:By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand.  

ps 32.10  Psalms 32.10:Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.  

Psalms 17.7:Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.


grace 160






So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.








  1 Peter 5:12   By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand.

grace covers most anything...and JAILS for anything else

udges 12:3   And when I saw that ye delivered me not, I put my life in my hands, and passed over against the children of Ammon, and the LORD delivered them into my hand: wherefore then are ye come up unto me this day, to fight against me?



ex 33.19  grace  OR mercy
  Exodus 33:19   And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.



  Isaiah 33.2:O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.  



Search for: abundant grace (1 verse) 
2 Corinthians 4:15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment