a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 16, 2020

The Revelation of Jesus Christ (3 verses)// Revelation 1:1

  Psalms 73.28:But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.


Search for: having received the kingdom
(1 verse)

  Luke 19:15   And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.


  Luke 4.14:And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.  


John 19:23   Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Search for: The Revelation of Jesus Christ
(3 verses)

  Galatians 1:12   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

  1 Peter 1:13   Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

  Revelation 1:1   The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:






  Galatians 1:12   For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

  1 Peter 1:13   Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

  Revelation 1:1   The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

  Deuteronomy 19.15:One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.



  Revelation 3.14:And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  

  John 8.14:Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go. 



  Romans 15.12:And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.




eph 1.12*   Ephesians 1.12:That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.  


  Revelation 7.17:For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.




matt 3.12  will burn up the chaff

beloved matt 3.17

luke 19.27 come,  slay the haters in front of me

jer 8.21  i am dark

thrones, dominions, principalities, powers all things,  created by him,  for him

first born of the dead

has pre eminence

jer 9.24  the lord delights in....loving kindness,  judgement & righteousnes

coll  1.26  mystery made known to saints

 a message from the book of mormon
Jacob 5
41 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard wept, and said unto the servant: aWhat could I have done more for my vineyard?
42 Behold, I knew that all the fruit of the vineyard, save it were these, had become acorrupted. And now these which have once brought forth good fruit have also become corrupted; and now all the trees of my vineyard are good for nothing save it be to be bhewn down and cast into the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment