a repository

a repository

Saturday, September 25, 2021

MOM & DAD fund



when David came near to the people, he saluted them.
1 Samuel 30:22 Then answered all the wicked men and men of Belial, of those that went with David, and said, Because they went not with us, we will not give them ought of the spoil that we have recovered, save to every man his wife and his children, that they may lead them away, and depart.
1 Samuel 30:23 Then said David, Ye shall not do so, my brethren, with that which the LORD hath given us, who hath preserved us, and delivered the company that came against us into our hand.
1 Samuel 30:24 For who will hearken unto you in this matter? but as his part is that goeth down to the battle, so shall his part be that tarrieth by the stuff: they shall part alike.
1 Samuel 30:25 And it was so from that day forward, that he made it a statute and an ordinance for Israel unto this day.
 1 Samuel 30:24 
AMY Version
Who will listen to what you say? The share of the man who stayed with the KIDS is to be the same as that of him who went down to the battle. All will share alike.”

New Living Translation
Who will listen when you talk like this? We share and share alike—those who go to battle and those who guard the equipment.”

English Standard Version
Who would listen to you in this matter? For as his share is who goes down into the battle, so shall his share be who stays by the baggage. They shall share alike.”






A MESSAGE FROM THE BOOK OF MORMON

ALMA 54. 11 But behold, it supposeth me that I talk to you concerning these things in vain; or it supposeth me that thou art a child of hell; therefore I will close my epistle by telling you that I will not exchange prisoners, save it be on conditions that ye will deliver up a man and his wife and his children, for one prisoner; if this be the case that ye will do it, I will exchange.
12 And behold, if ye do not this, I will come against you with my armies; yea, even I will arm my women and my children, and I will come against you, and I will follow you even into your own land, which is the land of our first inheritance; yea, and it shall be blood for blood, yea, life for life; and I will give you battle even until you are destroyed from off the face of the earth.
13 Behold, I am in my anger, and also my people; ye have sought to murder us, and we have only sought to defend ourselves. But behold, if ye seek to destroy us more we will seek to destroy you; yea, and we will seek our land, the land of our first inheritance.




every time you FUND A MOM...a skilled college grad goes free to work in the world




Amy Kush right now....moms are enslaved WITHOUT pay.

Amy Kush rather than FIGHT for equal protections from their government, most of them...have A. enslaved a sibling, or a grandparent, or a stranger. or used communusism to make the tax payer fund it


Amy Kush the strangers organized.....into terrorist training camps called pubilc schools. . their union got them to pay, ISO UNION FOR MOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment