a repository

a repository

Saturday, September 25, 2021

misc






  Acts 16:9   And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.




 Isaiah 1:25   And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:



  1 Corinthians 15.18:Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 

Micah 7.9 (KJV)


ps 64.3 spiritual warfare


biblica enemies   ps  83   5,6,7,8
9I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.





Search for: common people AKA NOT PRIESTS

(3 verses)


Leviticus 4:27 And if any one of the common people sin through ignorance, while he doeth somewhat against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and be guilty;




https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=ezekiel+4&version=GNV

a message from the book of mormon
alma 10 27 And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.


No comments:

Post a Comment