a repository

a repository

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

rainbow vs ss (stars and stripes)

  it's because of the rainbow . they hate the rainbow. they're with that triune flag.

News flash
1. the rainbow is a sign of the covenant of God.
2. Joseph & girl named Tamar wore a coat of diverse (many ) colors.
3. the my body my choice slogan applies to many things not just gender preference .we mean that with vaccination we mean that with ear piercings we mean that with circumcision
..4. I took an oath to the constitution in the constitution does not mention any flags
. 5. The flag of the ku Klux Klan is stars and stripes.
6. There's an entire generation of children they call rainbow children.
7. And while that rainbow belongs to God some sexual deviants use that flag too because it does mean my body my choice and it is their body and their choice and it is your body and your choice and it is my body and my choice. And my choice is not same gender. But if crimes against rainbow flaggers are considered hate crimes than you have the right to remain silent and the right to freedom of speech
Choose wisely

No comments:

Post a Comment